The Healthy Harvest for the Hungry food drive is going on now. All of the foods on this list are acceptable as donations for the food drive. To learn more, click here.
Tell us which healthy food you prefer to eat.
- 100% fruit juice (29%, 6 Votes)
- Brown rice and beans (24%, 5 Votes)
- Unsalted nuts and seeds (19%, 4 Votes)
- Reduced fat peanut butter with multi-grain crackers (10%, 2 Votes)
- Fat-free pudding cups (10%, 2 Votes)
- Low-sodium pasta sauce with whole grain pasta (5%, 1 Votes)
- Couscous or quinoa (5%, 1 Votes)
- Low sodium canned vegetables (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 21